Everyone deserves to feel supported and prepared to care for aging loved ones.
At this workshop you’ll discover:
- The five stages of retirement
- How to approach the time between retirement and the cemetery with confidence instead of chaos
- How to reduce stress on adult children as their parents age
- The three areas you must plan for when it comes to aging loved ones
- How to plan ahead, get more options for care, and pay for that care
- How legal, financial, and care concerns change as the years go by
- What to do about driving and safety worries
- Five safety issues — how worry and stress are directly tied to how you deal with them
- How to plan for future care costs
- How to maximize care benefits and protect your life savings
- Making your end of life choices clear
After this workshop you’ll go from feeling stressed, desperate, and overwhelmed to prepared and relieved. You’ll leave the workshop with tools and ideas to help accomplish your family’s goals along with a clear picture of what your next steps should be.
Call us at 217-726-9200 to RSVP for this workshop. You don’t have to be alone on this journey!