Do you want to make sure you have things in order as you approach retirement or head into retirement?
Retirement brings lots of questions and worries these days. You may not know where to start or just have lots of questions, or you and your spouse may have different ideas about the next steps. And it’s true, there is a lot to consider when it comes to protecting your property, planning for future healthcare costs, and living arrangements. On average, if you reach the age of 65, you’ll live for 19.2 more years.
You are not alone. We guide families every day to make wise choices regarding legal, financial, and personal care decisions during all stages of life. If you understand the nine keys to wise planning, you can move forward with confidence and peace of mind.
“We knew there were things we needed to address… but just didn’t know where to start. We would encourage anyone with questions to attend [a workshop] and give Dave the opportunity to help you as he did us.” ~Kathy K.
At this workshop you’ll discover:
- planning must include both estate planning (death planning) and LIFE planning
- 5 life stages to plan for and which stage you’re in
- 9 easy to understand keys to aging with peace of mind
- clear next steps to guide your planning and create an aging road map
- simple planning steps to take on your own — plus options for additional guidance from Edwards Group’s experienced team
Call us at 217-726-9200 to RSVP for an upcoming workshop. Take your first step towards peace of mind today!