Estate Planning isn’t just for people with estates…
I talk a lot about “estate planning,” whatever that means. It sounds like lawyer talk and often makes people’s eyes glaze over. Well, I want you to forget about the estate and just call it planning, because that’s all it is!
• for getting older and making choices for your own care.
• on how you will pay for a nursing home, if it comes to that.
• for what will happen to those family heirlooms.
• for what will happen when you’re gone. (Would your family know what to do or who to turn to?)
• for your kids so they’ll be ready to inherit whatever you might leave them.
Everyday we help our clients use legal and financial solutions to plan for the people they care about and the stuff they own. Don’t let the terminology scare you away. We’ve worked hard to make planning as easy as possible.
The best first step is free and only takes an hour — attend our introductory workshop, Wills & Trusts: How to Get Started. Click here to see when it’s offered next.
This workshop is a great way to get started on planning. You’ll learn about the basics of planning, how our innovative process protects your family and how we guide you through each step in the process.
Give us a call at 217-726-9200 and save yourself a spot today!