We are still open and serving those who need our help!
Under the governor’s orders, legal services are considered essential business. So, we remain open to assist families with estate planning and elder care needs, but we are taking extra steps to protect our clients and staff.
- Phone hours are from 8 am to 3 pm.
- Most of our team is working from home, but Attorney David Edwards and Elder Care Manager Melissa Coulter will be manning the office.
- Lobby hours most days will be from 9 am to 3 pm. If the door is locked, call us at 217-726-9200 and someone can come let you in.
- Video or phone meeting options are available. We are meeting people via Zoom, and it has gone well! It’s easy to use, and we can help you get set up.
- We have adapted in-person meeting protocol to make sure everyone is safe. Watch the video below for more details on how exactly we are making sure documents and such can be safely signed.