It’s fall, when thoughts turn to spicy pumpkin lattes, crisp colorful leaves, and Medicare Part D.
Medicare Part D?
Yes! Enrollment starts October 15 and ends December 7, so it’s time to review your current plan or prepare to sign up for a new one, or both.
It’s Important to Review Your Plan Every Year
You might be thinking, “But, I already have a plan. I’ll just go with the same one I had last year.”
But, you see, all Part D plans Are NOT the same from year to year! This means it’s important to take a fresh look during every annual enrollment period.
You should check your plan for these reasons:
- Is your pharmacy still preferred by your plan provider? Plan providers change preferred pharmacies regularly. For example, Walgreens may be the preferred pharmacy for your medication in 2020, but in 2021 it may change to CVS.
- How is your pharmacy plan changing for next year? Plans can change from year to year. You need to be aware of what those changes might mean for you.
- How are your premiums or copayments changing for next year? Plans make changes to their premiums and copayments every year. Make sure you understand how they are changing, because that affects your budget.
- Have your medications changed? You may not be able to get the discounts at one pharmacy that you can get at another. It’s important that you understand discounts and availability for your medications.
- You could save money. Our Benefits Specialist, Beth Monnat, often saves people $1,000/year by switching their plans! Of course, this amount isn’t guaranteed, but she often finds significant savings.
This is A LOT to consider, and it can be very confusing! That’s why we are offering you an incredible resource!
Get Information and Advice from a Medicare Superhero!
While she doesn’t wear tights and a cape, Beth Monnat is a genuine superhero when it comes to Medicare Part D. She’s been working on Medicare Part D since the program started in 2006.
She can help you understand how any upcoming changes will impact you, and can clear up any confusion.
She can also help you save money by choosing the correct plan – she’s saved people tens of thousands of dollars just in the last couple of years with Edwards Group.
Attend a Free Workshop or Webinar with Beth
Remember: Open Enrollment is from October 15th to December 7th. So now is the time to get ready!
And Edwards Group is ready to help you make the best Medicare Part D choices possible.
We’ll be holding several FREE workshops and webinars, including:
Live IN-PERSON Workshops in our SPRINGFIELD Office at 3223 Meadowbrook Rd, Suite A
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. OR 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. OR 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Call 217-726-9200 today to reserve your seat! (Seating will be very limited due to COVID precautions)
If you can’t attend a live workshop, you don’t have to miss out:
There are two additional ways to get this great information:
- Online Webinar
Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. To register for the online webinar click here.
- One-on-one appointments in Springfield or Decatur
Set up a one-on-one appointment with Beth, to go through your plan. These appointments are $64/single or $99/couple. Just give us a call at 217-726-9200 to set an appointment.
Don’t Miss This Opportunity, and Spread the Word!
This service is open to everyone, so please be sure to tell your friends, family, and neighbors who might need help choosing the best Part D plan for them.
We look forward to continuing to help the families of Central Illinois in the coming months, so if you have any questions, please reach out by calling 217-726-9200.