WHAT DOES THE PLAN DO OR INCLUDE?
- Lives change and your estate planning needs to keep up with those changes. The Dynasty program is designed to help you make changes in your planning easily and without additional cost.
- The program is designed with built-in reminders so you keep your estate plan and asset list up to date.
- Your kids or family members will meet your attorney and law firm staff before a crisis happens.
- Our firm maintains a current list of assets owned and how they are titled or the beneficiaries named.
- We stay up to date with the constantly changing tax laws.
- Upon a death or disability, the family knows who to call immediately.
- The plan gives you ongoing peace of mind that this aspect of your life is up to date and taken care of.
HOW DOES THE PLAN WORK?
Members in the program pay us a monthly or annual retainer fee to take responsibility for updating their plan. On an annual planning cycle, we offer group educational events (where clients often bring their family members), reminders to review their plan, and Asset Review Reports for clients to update. Membership also includes any phone or email questions members may have about any legal issue, not just estate planning. Every other year, we also update all the legal documents affiliated with the estate plan, like wills and trusts. Any amendments to their plan, such as a change of trustee, are done anytime the client requests, at no additional charge. We also provide ongoing assistance with coordinating new assets and integrating them into the existing plan. New assets like buying a new car, purchasing real estate or an annuity can impact an estate plan.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Our memberships start at less than what you pay for your cable TV — about $56 per month (with a discount for annual payment). We feel like that is a very reasonable price for true peace of mind. Give us a call and get started today or keep your eye out here for the new Dynasty Membership section that will be coming soon to our website.